UPCOMING AT KOLOT
Starting 10/20: Introduction to Judaism: An Exploration for Curious Adults7:30 - 9:30 PM, Brooklyn Heights Synagogue (after first class, choose to attend at Park Slope Jewish Center on Sundays or Brooklyn Heights Synagogue on Mondays) Join this 20-session introduction to Jewish life, thought and practice. The curriculum is designed to give you access to concepts, vocabulary and observances that are central to Judaism. Explore the holy and the historical, inherited texts and contemporary issues, rhythms of the calendar and of our lives in this seminar-style course. $425. Led by Rabbi Sue Oren. For more info, call (917) 539-1334 or email email@example.com. Co-sponosred by Kolot.
Read High Holy Day Drashes and Sermons from clergy and guests
Kolotniks celebrating Simkhat Torah. Our sanctuary was packed!
Rabbi Lippmann and Kitah Gimmel learning about the Torah
Kolotniks at the massive People's Climate March. We were so proud to be part of the 400,000 strong!
Roots/Judur/Shorashim: A Conversation on Palestinian Nonviolent Resistance and the Changing of Minds
video by Joe Friendly
Ali Abu Awwad and Hanan Schlesinger
Moderated by Rabbi Ellen Lippmann on Sept. 7 at Kolot Chayeinu
- More thoughts from Rabbi Lippmann and Kolotniks -- August 11, 2014 | 15 Av 5774
- A note from Rabbi Lippmann and two Kolotniks -- July 28, 2014 | 1 Av 5774
- A special note from Rabbi Lippmann -- July 23, 2014 | 25 Tamuz 5774
- A d'var Torah by Kolot member Carolyn Klassen -- Parsha Mattot (July 19, 2014 / 21 Tamuz 5774)
- A prayer by Kolot member and rabbinical student Trisha Arlin
- A d'var Torah by Kolot member Sandy Abramson -- Parsha Masei (July 26, 2014 | 28 Tamuz 5774)