We honor the range and variety of the talents and experiences our members bring to the community, and appreciate and rely on the support they give to the congregation through participation and financial contributions...Our members believe in living our ethical values in our own community. Thus, for example, our worship services, including those for the High Holy Days, are open to everyone and our dues structure is flexible and does not bar anyone who cannot pay. --from Kolot Chayeinu Values Statement
KOL HAKAVOD - We honor our supporters HERE!!
Contribute to Kolot’s Terumah General Fund, which supports ALL of Kolot’s operations from A to Z, or designate that a portion go to one of these community funds. Contributions to Kolot Chayeinu are tax-deductible.
- Kolot’s Emergency Tzedakah Fund: Enabling Kolot to help those in our community who are in urgent need.
- Kolot’s Gemilut Hasadim Fund: Enabling us to make shiva minyans and baby-namings possible for Kolot families who are especially stretched during these big life transitions.
- Siddurim: The prayerbooks we use every Shabbat at Kolot -- Kol HaNeshama, for adults and Siddur Kol Noar/The Voice of Children, for children. A gift in honor or memory of someone you love will be included on a special name plate in the siddur.
- Kolot’s Kids: Supporting programs and activities for Kolot’s young people, including needed materials like a new projector and better laptop for our Children’s Learning Program
- Shira Hadasha: Music and song enliven all our Kolot gatherings and is made possible by a growing cohort of talented musicians at our services and programs and the sound equipment needed to lift up their voices.
- Doubt and Faith: Lifelong Learning: Kolot’s joyous wrestling with tradition manifests in many ways, including special classes, learning opportunities and lectures.
- Locally Grown: Kolot’s innovative programming for people in their 20s and 30s, including our monthly Locally Grown Shabbat and Young Jewish Brooklyn, a new Kolot project which is the only centralized calendar of Brooklyn events for people in this age cohort.
- Latkes All Year Long: Food, and the joy and sustenance it brings, are an essential part of Kolot’s community life. Your gift will help provide food for community gatherings and holidays all year long.
Contributions to Kolot are tax-deductible!
Make a Donation, Pay Membership Dues and Learning Program Fees
If you have any questions about donations and making online payments, please call us at 718-395-9950. Thank you for your support.
Donate Online via Paypal
When you donate online through Paypal, they deposit the money directly into our account. Pay online for your membership, for events or a donation.
- You can donate in honor or memory of someone or even give the donation as a gift. It's cool, it's easy and it's secure.
- Remember: If you’re making a donation as a gift, in memory or in honor of some, specify their name in the payment details so we can let them know of your gift. You can send us the address or email of that person at: email@example.com
Donate by Check
You may also print out the donation form and send a check to Kolot Chayeinu, 1012 Eighth Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11215.
|Join Our Mailing List|