Make a Donation, Pay Membership Dues, and Children's Learning Program Fees
MEMBERS! Log in to your ShulCloud Account to see your
Membership Dues or CLP Fees Invoices & Payments.
- Make an online donation using PayPal or your credit card.
- You can donate in honor or memory of someone or even give the donation as a gift. It's easy and secure.
- If you’re making a donation as a gift, in memory or in honor of someone, specify their name in the payment details so we can let them (or their family) know of your gift. You can send us the address or email of that person at: email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about donations or making online payments, call us at 718-395-9950.
- You may also send a check to: Kolot Chayeinu, 540 President Street, 3rd Fl, Brooklyn NY 11215.
- KOLOT AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA The personal information Kolot Chayeinu members share with the congregation is handled with the utmost care. Kolot does not share our lists or contact information with other organizations. Only Kolot members, Board and staff have access to the Kolot membership directory.
Thank you for your support!
Contribute to Kolot’s Terumah General Fund, which supports ALL of Kolot’s operations from A to Z, or designate that a portion go to one of these community funds. Contributions to Kolot Chayeinu are tax-deductible and impact the following:
- Kolot’s Emergency Tzedakah Fund: Enabling Kolot to help those in our community who are in urgent need.
- Kolot’s Gemilut Hasadim Fund: Enabling us to make shiva minyans and baby-namings possible for Kolot families who are especially stretched during these big life transitions.
- Kiddush: Food, and the joy and sustenance it brings, are an essential part of Kolot’s community life. Your gift will help provide food for community gatherings and holidays all year long.
Did you know…
- Kolot Chayeinu’s operating budget is $1,136,150. Membership dues and fees cover a little less than 50% of those expenses. To deliver the programs and services that make us such a vibrant and fulfilling community, we rely on contributions from Kolot members and friends like you.
- Only 3 of the 25 staff members it takes to power Kolot’s community are full-time: our Rabbi, Executive Director, and Director of Learning & Action. All the other amazing people who make Kolot’s programs possible, including our Cantor, the people who teach our children, and those who make Kolot happen from behind-the-scenes only work part-time.
- Kolot’s Children’s Learning Program provides engaging, creative, out-of-the-ordinary Jewish learning for children ages pre-K through post-B’nai Mitzvah.
- Founded by eight members in 1993, we are now a community of 400+, dues-paying adults and 300+ children. Our membership includes every kind of person from all over Brooklyn and beyond, in every type of household and family arrangement and from every background and Jewish experience you can imagine.
- Membership dues and general contributions to Kolot Chayeinu are tax deductible!
We honor the range and variety of the talents and experiences our members bring to the community, and appreciate and rely on the support they give to the congregation through participation and financial contributions...Our members believe in living our ethical values in our own community. Thus, for example, our worship services, including those for the High Holy Days, are open to everyone and our dues structure is flexible and does not bar anyone who cannot pay. --from Kolot Chayeinu Values Statement