Registration for the 2017-18 / 5778 School Year is open through July 2017!
EARLY BIRD rates through June 30th.
After July 2017, late fees apply.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Participation in the Children’s Learning Program (CLP) for 2nd through 5th grade includes:
- Weekly classes on Mondays from 4:00-6:00 pm. Early Hebrew enrichment program available for additional cost from 3:40-4:00 pm.
- Participation in Shabbat and holiday at least three to six times throughout the year, including one annual Class/Kitah Shabbat and Communal Meal per grade.
- Two Family Projects a year.
- Special programming throughout the year, including Family Class and Parent Sessions with the Rabbi, schoolwide holiday learning and celebrations, service learning opportunities and end-of-year Siyyum.
- You must be a member of Kolot Chayeinu to enroll your child(ren) in CLP, and can do so at the time of enrollment.
For more information, please contact Director of Learning and Action Franny Silverman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-354-8224.
CLP FEES: CLP payment information is accessible only by staff managing this information, and in circumstances where a scholarship or special arrangement is required, the clergy. If you have any concerns, please contact the Rabbi: email@example.com.